Thursday, February 27, 2020

Feature Questions Answers

 1. Do you support the idea of being "comfortable in your own skin"? Why or why not? 
-Yes I support this idea because having high confidence is really important in this day and age. 
2. Tell me something about yourself, that someone else may not know. 
  • I often like to try new and different things I don’t usually try. 
3. In your own words, explain what a positive body image means to you. 
  • A positive body image means that somebody is owning what they have, and just flaunting it without a care in the world. 
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you feel about your body. (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest). 
  • I feel my body is a 8
5. What is your favorite thing about your body,and why? 
  • My favorite thing about my body is my curves because they seem to look good in anything I wear.
6. What is your least favorite thing about your body,and why? 
  • My least favorite thing about my body would be my thighs because it can be difficult trying on clothes with large thighs.
7. What is your idea of being comfortable in your own skin? 
  • Being comfortable in your own skin would mean not being concerned with anybody else opinion about your body and can wear anything and being confident in it.
8. In your opinion, what is an effective way to get others feel more comfortable? 

  • An effective way to get others to feel more comfortable would be to continuously compliment somebody, and to always let somebody be themselves around you

No comments:

Post a Comment