Thursday, February 6, 2020

Body Positivity Shoot Inspirations

Now that I have a feel for my magazine, I have decided to recreate the whole "feel" of the magazine. Below are some ideas I have for my part of this group's project, however, I do plan on using an outdoor location, considering that I have the summer edition of the magazine.



Image result for body positivity shoots
This model has vitiligo. Which causes some parts of the skin to appear lighter. This is a good feature to add, because it's not all about body features, it can be pysical features as well.

Image result for body positivity shoots
This is what I was leaning towards. We will probably use 2 locations, because this looks nice on the inside as well. 

Image result for body positivity shoots
My magazine will be diverse, of course. Also, I wont focus too much on the swimwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment