Sunday, March 22, 2020

Evaluation Question 5



My product is very successful. Things went wrong, as in every project something's going to go wrong, but in the end its how you react to it, and recover from it, and I did well. I am impressed with everything as it is a reflection of me, and all that I want people to see, think, hear, and feel they next time they think negative things about their selves or their features, etc. If I had to re do this project, I would definitely use the original location(the beach), include more males, and maybe even add someone who is insecure about their disability(ies). I would definitely use better equipment, as well. I am well over proud of myself and my group for completing our projects, and while learning something we didn't know before about the media studies industry. I accepted my constructive criticism well from peers, family members, friends, and my teacher of course, and also very impressed with the looks of this magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment